The Artisanal Deep Sea Fishers SIGHT distributed first aid kits and training to fishers in Tamil Nadu, India. These sea-weathering kits are made from marine plywood, rather than plastic or metal, by students of Cape Institute of Technology and Trinity College of Engineering.
- IEEE Radio and Antenna Days of Indian Ocean (RADIO 2019)
- HAC Education Workshop at IEEE SPAC 2019
- IEEE Youth Endeavors for Social Innovation using Sustainable Technology (YESIST12) 2019 Bangladesh Pilot Round
- ICCCMLA 2019 Organizes Humanitarian Technology Project Design Workshop
- HAC & SIGHT Chairs attend PES & IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2019
SIGHT GROUP BLOG SUBMISSION
Share news about your events, innovations, and successes with the worldwide SIGHT community. Submit announcements or story blog ideas by the first of each month for a chance to be included in the SIGHT blog and see it in the next month's SIGHT Newsletter edition.
- 900 words or less
- Include photos with captions (min. resolution: 72dpi; size: 700 (W) x 450 (H) pixels)
- Include Web links! (those interested will want more information)
Please send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org