The Artisanal Deep Sea Fishers SIGHT distributed first aid kits and training to fishers in Tamil Nadu, India. These sea-weathering kits are made from marine plywood, rather than plastic or metal, by students of Cape Institute of Technology and Trinity College of Engineering.
- INNOVATE – An Innovation Challenge for Students hosted by IEEE Kerala Section SIGHT
- SIGHT DAY Celebrations with IEEE VJCET
- SIGHT-Funded Project Update – Smart Classroom Among the Woods
- SIGHT Week Celebration – IEEE Student Branch College of Engineering Chengannur
- IEEE SIGHT Day at the IEEE Kerala Section
SIGHT GROUP BLOG SUBMISSION
Share news about your events, innovations, and successes with the worldwide SIGHT community. Submit announcements or story blog ideas by the first of each month for a chance to be included in the SIGHT blog and see it in the next month's SIGHT Newsletter edition.
- 900 words or less
- Include photos with captions (min. resolution: 72dpi; size: 700 (W) x 450 (H) pixels)
- Include Web links! (those interested will want more information)
Please send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org